Celebrate this Fourth of July with a festive & mouth-watering pasta salad loaded with chicken, feta, herbs, spinach & Sel Magique Classic Blend!
- 1 pound fusilli pasta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 large red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- a pinch Sel Magique Classic
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook fusilli according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to large bowl.
Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, Sel Magique Classic Blend & ground pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook chicken until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes per side. Let rest 10 minutes, then cut into 1" pieces.
Meanwhile, make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup EVOO, vinegar, Sel Magique Classic Blend, ground pepper, fresh garlic, and mustard.
In the large bowl with the pasta, toss together all remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve. Season with Sel Magique Classic Blend as needed!
Recipe found on delish.com