Baked French fries finished with Parmesan cheese and truffle oil. A perfect recipe to complement any meal.
Servings: 2 -4
- 2 large large russet potatoes hand cut into fries
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp Urbani Tartufi Truffle Oil
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- a pinch Sel Magique Salt & Pepper Blend
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Cut potatoes into ¼ – ½ inch thick restaurant style fries. Do not remove the skin.
In a large bowl combine hand cut fries, parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic powder, parsley, Sel Magique salt & pepper blend. Toss until evenly coated.
Transfer to a greased baking sheet and spread evenly with the least amount of overlap possible.
Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. They will continue to crisp up as they cool. Top with a little extra fresh parsley and parmesan cheese if desired. Drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of truffle oil and serve. Season with Sel Magique!
Recipe found on kitchenswagger.com